- Many thanks to everyone who helped at our Fall Festival last weekend — we had over 200 people attend and it was a wonderful event. Thank you!
- Pastor Chris has received several complaints from neighbors about preschool parents in driving too fast in the neighborhood. Please observe the speed limit and drive carefully so that everyone is safe and so that we are good neighbors. Thanks so much.
- Halloween is next Tuesday: We will not be wearing costumes from home or celebrating Halloween at school, but we will have our usual dress-ups at school and will facilitate any conversation that your children initiate about Halloween and their experiences and feelings about the holiday.
- Trinity Covenant is hosting “Trunk or Treat” on Saturday, October 28, from 4-6 PM. Everyone is welcome!
- We have openings in all our classrooms — 7 Butterfly openings, 6 Grasshopper openings and 1 Dragonfly opening — spread the word to your friends and neighbors! Thank you!
Parent Teacher Conferences are coming up! There will be no school for your child’s class on conference days. If you would like to arrange to share childcare with other parents, you are welcome to use our bike room or playground while conferences are happening.
Butterfly (MWF): November 15
Butterfly (T/Th): December 7
Grasshopper: November 14
Dragonfly: December 6
Ellie and the Amazing Grace Team