Hello Amazing Grace Families,
So many wonderful things are happening at school this week — we are enjoying the change of season and exploring apples and fall leaves.
Here are a few updates:
- After school families are welcome to chat and connect on the island of the parking lot. We are all about community! Parents, during this time please be sure that:
- Nothing is put into the bird bath which is sometimes filled by Sandy Gannon with water for our birds.
- The hosta plants are treated kindly so they can continue to grow. Thank you!
- Fall Festival is coming up — this Saturday from 10-1! Come and bring your friends! There will be a rummage sale along with corn maze bouncy house, $1/slice pizza, face painting and more.
- Donations for the rummage sale can be brought in to school starting on Wednesday.
We are working hard to find a new teacher for the Dragonfly room and afternoon Explorers. If you know of anyone who might be interested in working on our staff, would you let Ellie or Gina know?
In the meantime, the following staff members have agreed to help by working extra hours:
Ms. Magda and Ms. Ulli are filling in for the openings in the Dragonfly classroom, and Ms. Joy and Ms. Ulli will take responsibility for the planning. Also Ms. Jane will be working with Ms.Magda during Explorers. I am grateful to these teachers who are working to ensure stability during this time!
Have a wonderful week and we hope to see you all on Saturday!