Finally a beautiful spring day for playing on our playground! We are enjoying these days when children are so used to the school routines that it feels like home. Your children are amazing and wonderful gifts and we are enjoying watching them unfold as people!
Here is some useful information for you:
- Photo Day for everyone (except T/Th Butterflies who already had their pictures taken) is Friday, May 13. Forms and payment are due this day. On this day, MWF Butterflies and all Grasshoppers will have their individual photos taken between 9:00 and 9:30. At 9:30 we will take a group photo. T/Th Butterflies are welcome to come in for the large group photo — parents please be here by 9:25 and plan to stay with your children. (Note to T/Th Butterfly parents — the photographer took pictures of everyone, so it is not too late to order photos if you like. Please turn in your order form by Friday.)
- Parent -Teacher Conferences
- MWF Butterflies Conferences are this Wednesday, May 11. There will be no school for MWF Butterflies that day.
- T/Th Butterflies are on Thursday, June 2nd. No School for T/Th Butterflies that day.
- Grasshopper Conferences are on Thursday, May 19. No school for Grasshoppers that day.
Note: EXPLORERS WILL STILL BE OFFERED ON CONFERENCE DAYS even if your child will not attend during the morning session. Please let Ellie or Magda know if your child will not be attending Explorers on your conference day.
If you would like to share childcare with another parent please connect with them and sign up for consecutive conferences. Our bike room or playground will be available for your use.
- June Bugs: Run by Miss Magda and Miss Aimee. June Bugs is a wonderful time to play and learn outside and grow in God’s love! June Bugs takes place Monday-Thursday June 19-22, June 26-29, July 10-13 and July 17-20. There are just a few openings left each week — for a June Bugs sign up form see the parents’ page on the website.
Thank you everyone — Ellie