Hello Amazing Grace Parents!
It’s the time of year when we have good, long, uninterrupted teaching and learning in our classrooms. And we are seeing your children learn and grow by leaps and bounds — which is to our great delight as teachers!
Next year’s expanded programs:
- In addition to Early Birds every day, next year we will be offering a Lunch Bunch option every day. This is from 12-1 PM and you can pre-register (slightly cheaper) or use it as a drop in program.
- Instead of Explorers next year we will offer an Extended Day option until 3 PM each day. This will include lunch, a rest time, and interesting activities, both indoors and out. More information to follow — including registration forms and tuition and fees.
IMPORTANT! Mark your Calendars:
- Monday March 14th there is NO SCHOOL while our entire staff attends a day-long workshop on language development.
- Parent-Teacher Conference dates have changed
- MWF Butterflies are Wednesday May 11th, no school Butterflies
- Grasshoppers are Thursday May 19, no school Grasshoppers
- T/Th Butterflies are Thursday June 2nd, no school Butterflies
- We are receiving resumes and beginning our interview process. Our best referrals are from people we know — do you have a friend or know of someone who might fill the role of Director at our school? Please contact me and the Board and I will follow up. Thank you!
- Moms group at Trinity Covenant Church! The church is offering a group that meets from 10-12 A.M., Saturday, February 27th and Saturday, March 12. There are flyers available above the parent library, to the right of the door to the cubby hallway. Rumor has it that our own Miss Sandra, Board member and wonderful sub, is leading this group.
- Please continue to send in hats and mittens and snow pants every day, boots if there is snow on the ground or its muddy. We often decide just before going out what the children should wear and its important to have all our options available!
- If there is a change at your house, perhaps a family member who is sick or in the hospital, or a traveling parent, please let your child’s teacher know — it helps us to be sensitive to whatever their struggles may be!
Scholarship: Amazing Grace Kids offers scholarships based on need — to apply you can download the application from the website on the parents’ page, or you can see Miss Ellie. Scholarship applications are due April 1st.
Thank you everyone — enjoy this windy spring day! Ellie