Hello Amazing Grace Families,
It’s cold outside — these are the days we are especially thankful for our bike room where we can run around and expend some or our joyful winter energy!
Winter Dressing: Thank you to everyone for bringing in snow clothes for your children. We are seeing great improvement in their daily winter dressing skills. This is a wonderful way to learn about sequencing: what is first, second, third, etc. and also to improve fine motor skills. Please encourage your children to independently dress themselves at home too so that we are all consistent!
- We will go out every day when it is above 20 outside counting wind chill.
- Please make sure your child is wearing sneakers whenever they are inside at school, Please change them out of their boots before they enter the classroom.
- Here is a link to a helpful article from Miss Magda about winter dressing: Winter Dressing
Illness: It is the season for colds and flu. As a brief reminder, children should not come to school if they have experienced any of the following in the past 24 hours:
- flu symptoms
- fever over 100 F
- persistent harsh cough or runny nose with green mucus
Thanks everyone for helping us all to be healthy!
Enrollment for 2016-17:
- We are pleased to be opening a third classroom next year!
- Deadline is February 1 to ensure a spot for your returning child.
- Here is a link to the form, and there are copies at school 16-17 Application
- We will let you know as soon as teachers have been assigned to each room.
Any questions? Ask Ellie or Sandy (see below). Thanks everyone!
Welcome Sandy Gannon! You may notice a new face in the office at Amazing Grace Kids. Sandy Gannon has joined our team part-time to help with enrollment for next year among other things. Sandy also directs the Kisoboka mission to Uganda and travels there 2-3 times a year to work with children and families. We are blessed to have her join our team.
Thank you everyone — we blessed to work with you and your children who are “…fearfully and wonderfully made.” (Psalm 139:13)