Dear Amazing Grace Parents,
I can hardly believe this is the last of my monthly newsletters. As I sit at my desk I can hear a fairy tale being read aloud in the Grasshopper room, and happy Butterfly noises coming from the bike room. We are so blessed to be able to care for and love your wonderful children. Thank you for entrusting them to us.
- Butterflies ONLY, Pajama Day tomorrow (Wednesday, June 3). Butterflies come to school in your PJs, bring a stuffed animal or lovey.
- Thursday June 4, from 9-10 AM will be our “Moving on Celebration” for some of our Grasshopper students. Parents and relatives are welcome to come. Please drop your child off in the classroom as usual and then proceed to the Bike Room for parent refreshments before our celebration together.
- Friday June 12, 11:45 AM— last day of school celebration (no lunch bunch that day). Parents and friends come to the playground at 11:45 for a short good-bye time with songs and a treat to eat.
We want to hear from you! Our parent survey is brief and is useful to us for planning our program. If you have not filled one out yet, here is the link. Thank you! Amazing Grace 2015 Survey
Bazaar Saturday, June 6:
- Yard sale, baked goods, crafts from around the world, and hot dogs for sale. Come and see your friends and play on our playground.
- Thank you to all who have donated items already — its not too late! There is a box in the entry way for collecting sale items — be sure to take a tax receipt! Donations are accepted until Friday morning, May 5th.
- Thank you also to the parents who have signed up to help with this project — we know this is a busy time of year and we appreciate your help!
Gentle reminder: Contracts and deposits for next year were due yesterday, June 1st.
Thank you and we pray that you enjoy the best of God’s blessings this summer.
Ellie and team