Hello Amazing Grace Parents,
It’s holy week and we have learned so much at school about Jesus’ love for his disciples and for us. Most of all we are grateful to be able to love and serve your children every day.
- There are still a few spaces for campers the first week of June Bugs, June15-18.
- We welcome back Naomie Lenteu to our Grasshopper class this week!
- Next Wednesday afternoon after school, we will be hosting a workshop for local teachers on “Engaging Children’s Minds: The Project Approach.” Led by our own Miss Janet and her niece Kathy Lindsay we are pleased to be joined by 11 educators from schools in our area.
Help wanted: A parent or friend who is interested in music technology and who could help us figure out how to best use our recorded music school. Please see Miss Aimee or Miss Ellie.
Mark your calendars! Here are some upcoming dates for you (details to follow):
- Deadline for donations of children’s and maternity clothes and toys and games to the LexFUN! sale is Friday May 1st. 50% of the proceeds go to our scholarship fund. Contact Lindsay Hardy for more information: Linsrbins@gmail.com
- Parent conferences for Butterflies, Wednesday May 6, no school Butterflies
- Parent conferences for Grasshoppers, Thursday May 7, no school Grasshoppers
- Photo day is Friday May 15th. We would like all children to be in their class photo if possible. Children who do not attend school on Fridays can come with their parent to the photo session and go home when pictures are done. Questions? See Miss Ellie.
- Amazing Grace/Trinity Covenant Bazaar/Yard Sale/Bake Sale is Saturday June 6th. Contact Meg Greto: email@example.com
- Grasshopper Families – Thursday morning June 4th, 9-10 AM will be our “Moving On Celebration.”
Thank you everyone and have a blessed Easter! Ellie and team.