Hello Amazing Grace Parents,
It was wonderful to connect with so many of you at conferences — just a few more still to go. Thank you for coming in and for sharing your insights about your children with us.
- Our last day of school before Thanksgiving is Tuesday, November 26. NO SCHOOL WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27!
- Family Advent Night with Trinity Covenant is Sunday December 7 from 5-7 PM. This night is free and includes dinner, crafts, and a performance by your children! Please RSVP on the sign up sheet near the entrance at school.
- On Tuesday November 25 we will be saying good-bye to our friend Naomie Lenteu who will be visiting with family for an extended time. We love you Naomie and pray God’s blessings on you and your family!
- The Grasshopper class will be visiting the seniors at Trinity Covenant tomorrow from 11:30-12:00, to read books together.
- The weather outside is COLD! Please send your child to school with a warm hat and mittens along with a winter jacket. We try to go out as often as possible!
We all pray for a blessed Thanksgiving time for all of you and your families.
Ellie and Team